v0.42441.48 + 6 DLCs + Bonus OST
Release Date: October 27, 2020
Genres/Tags: Action, First-person, 3D
Developer: One More Level
Publisher: All in! Games, 505 Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 29,233 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese – Brazil, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish – Latin America, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Spanish – Spain
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (FAiRLiGHT)
Operating System: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x64
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K (4 * 3300) AMD Phenom II X4 965 (4 * 3400) or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1050 (2048 MB) / Radeon RX 550 (4096 MB)
HDD Space: up to 34.3 GB
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 11.8 GB, read repack features for details.
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Ghostrunner is a hardcore FPP slasher packed with lightning-fast action, set in a grim, cyberpunk megastructure. Climb Dharma Tower, humanity’s last shelter, after a world-ending cataclysm. Make your way up from the bottom to the top, confront the tyrannical Keymaster, and take your revenge.
Ghostrunner offers a unique single-player experience: fast-paced, violent combat, and an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes. It tells the story of a world that has already ended and its inhabitants who fight to survive.
The streets of this tower city are full of violence. Mara the Keymaster rules with an iron fist and little regard for human life.
As resources diminish, the strong prey on the weak and chaos threatens to consume what little order remains. The decisive last stand is coming. A final attempt to set things right before mankind goes over the edge of extinction.
As the most advanced blade fighter ever created, you’re always outnumbered but never outclassed. Slice your enemies with a monomolecular katana, dodge bullets with your superhuman reflexes, and employ a variety of specialized techniques to prevail.
One-hit one-kill mechanics make combat fast and intense. Use your superior mobility (and frequent checkpoints!) to engage in a never-ending dance with death fearlessly.
Project_Hel DLC Expansion:
Just prior to the events of the original Ghostrunner storyline, a combat android known as Hel begins her own violent mission: quelling a rebellion at the base of the tower-city. Yet Hel’s true motivation takes root in hatred toward the creators keeping her chained between assignments. Internal programming keeps her from slaughtering them outright, so she begrudgingly follows orders while looking for loopholes to disrupt her creators’ grand plans.
Project_Hel DLC expansion features:
- Unlike regular Ghostrunners, Hel contains no biological parts, instead driven by a cobbled-together AI rendering her unstable, impulsive, and angry. These traits manifest in Project_Hel’s new Rage bar. Fill it up by killing enemies to gain abilities injecting fresh blood into Ghostrunner’s one-hit-one-kill combat. Reject death with the attack-negating Shield, bypass enemy defenses with Unblockable strikes, and strike from afar with devastating energy Surges.
- Instead of using a Gap Jammer grappling hook like original protagonist Jack, Hel’s powerful Super Jump provides aggressive movement capabilities both for traversal and combat. She can also air dash significantly further and use a Sensory Boost to quickly visualize their trajectory. These differences give Hel her own feel and style appealing to Ghostrunner veterans and newcomers alike. Upgrade her capabilities even further with a revamped progression system.
- Face off against new challengers, including four enemy types and two bosses. Carve through the seven imaginative levels while mastering Hel’s intricacies and rebelling against her creators. Ascend the neon cityscapes to the tune of additional tracks from electronic artist Daniel Deluxe. Uncover more context in this action-packed prequel story by gathering hidden collectibles. Learn how Hel rises to become one of the toughest bosses in the original Ghostrunner plot.
- Halloween Pack
- Digital Artbook
- Winter Pack
- Metal OX Pack
- Neon Pack
- Based on Ghostrunner_Project_Hel-FLT ISO release: flt-ghostrunner_project_hel.iso (20,099,557,376 bytes)
- Missing bonus OST in MP3 format added (122 MB), thanks to Masquerade!
- Game version: v0.42441.48; 6 DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of game demo/trailer video and bonus soundtrack
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 18.8 to 11.8~12.1 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 3-7 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 34.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
This repack is slightly backwards compatible with my previous Ghostrunner repack. You can rehash fg-02.bin and fg-optional-trailers.bin and save up to 349 MB of traffic.