Ironsmith Medieval Simulator
Release Date: March 9, 2022
Genres/Tags: Lifestyle, Medieval, First-person, 3D
Developer: The EpicLore
Publisher: Ultimate Games S.A.
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: 43% of user reviews are positive (based on 51 reviews)
Interface Language: English, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
Audio Language: English
Crack: built-in (DOGE)
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
Processor: Intel Core i5 / AMD Ryzen 5
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060 (4 GB)
HDD Space: 6.3 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Welcome to the Dark Ages where weapons and armor of steel rule the world.
Ironsmith Medieval Simulator is a “realistic” blacksmith simulator based on technology from the Middle Ages where certain ludicrous hijinks might occur.
A TRUE HERO:
In times dominated by steel weaponry, an ironsmith is the “true” king. Men rise and fall like the Winter wheat but weapons and tools forged by true craftsmen will outlive even the oldest and bravest men.
If they ever tell your story, let them say your weapons won battles… let them say your tools built castles.
A TRUE CRAFTSMAN:
Craft, sharp, polish, and prepare weapons of war, armors, and tools.
You are the ruler of the forge, the master of hammer and anvil. You are the Blacksmith – a true father’s son.
In the end, knights need you more than you need them.
A TRUE MASTER:
It takes time, money, and skill to create the perfect weapon. Unlock schematics, learn skills, buy required ingredients. And forge your masterpiece.
A TRUE YES MAN:
Are you sick of taking everything so seriously? Then it’s time to put a smile on your face! No one said Medieval times would be all nice and easy. It’s time to explore the Dark Ages from a more twisted side.
Just play and forge in your own way
- Learn and unlock new skills, and choose skill paths.
- Trade to earn gold, stock up on resources.
- Craft tools, items, weapons, and armors. Everything can be modified or decorated.
- Take part in the life of a town based on classic RPGs in a sandbox environment.
- Assemble medieval weapons, armors, and tools
- Visuals taken with a grain of salt that are somewhat of a unique look at the Middle Ages
- Based on Ironsmith.Medieval.Simulator-DOGE ISO release: wow-ironsmith.medieval.simulator.iso (6,868,543,488 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.4 to 3.9 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6.3 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl