v1.0.2 + Yuzu/Ryujinx Emus for PC
Release Date: March 4, 2022
Genres/Tags: RPG, Strategy, Tactics, Isometric, Turn-based, Retro, 3D
Developer: Square Enix
Platform: PC [Repack]
Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Steam User Rating: eh, no, Switch has no Steam
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: Ryujinx/Yuzu Switch Emulators
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
Processor: at least 4-cores i5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD Space: 6.4 GB
Screenshots – click to enlarge If you don’t see screens – disable your adblock
Build your Conviction in the Triangle Strategy Nintendo Switch game. Three nations battle for control of dwindling salt and iron resources in this tactical RPG, told through beautiful HD-2D graphics.
Where will your sense of justice take you?
Command a group of warriors as Serenoa, heir of House Wolffort. Your choices will bolster one of 3 convictions—Utility, Morality and Liberty, influencing how the story unfolds. When faced with momentous decisions, multiple characters will weigh in by casting their votes. In these moments, the allies and decisions you make can determine the fate of whole nations.
Find your strategy:
Find the best location in turn-based battles to tip the tide of combat in your favour. In the Triangle Strategy Nintendo Switch game, you can position units on higher ground to take control of the battlefield and gain the advantage with increased range. You can also flank enemies on both sides, then strike from behind for a powerful follow-up attack.
Harness the elements:
Triangle Strategy harnesses elemental chain reactions in combat. Use fire to melt icy terrain, then use lightning to electrocute it. Push your enemies into the electrified water to see sparks fly!
- Based on TRIANGLE_STRATEGY_NSW-VENOM Switch scene release: v-triangle_strategy.xci (v-triangle_strategy.xci, 7,985,954,816 bytes)
- Update to v1.0.2 (508 MB) applied over
- Ryujinx (v18.104.22.168, March 5, 2022, 42 MB) and Yuzu Mainline (v942, March 5, 2022, 92 MB) Switch emulators are included and preconfigured
- Switch Firmware v13.2.1 (320 MB) added as a requirement for Ryujinx
- To boost performance on Yuzu emu, as soon as you get into the game press ‘Ctrl + U’ to remove fps lock and subsequently unlock more FPS. (You can see the unlocked status next to your FPS counter)
- To boost performance on Ryu emu, disable the V-sync option either before boot up or while playing to see the FPS difference. (Screen tearing may happen, so beware)
- Test both emus and use the one which performs better on your system
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed for better repack size
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 8.3 to 4.9 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6.4 GB
- Language can be changed in games settings
- Copy “api-ms-win-core-winrt-l1-1-0.dll” file from “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to “emu” folder to make Ryujinx work on Windows 7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Repack by FitGirl
If you have downloaded and still have some of my Ryujinx-powered repacks, you can use fg-ryujinx-firmware-12.0.3.bin from any of those and save 317 MB of traffic.